Strategic Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Watchful’s Competitive Data Platform revolutionizes the way teams can access, consume & act on digital competitive intelligence data. Watchful has developed the industry’s most-advanced competitive intelligence solution, providing unprecedented and up-to-date access to competitive data, eliminating the need for traditional manual, sporadic and expensive data collection. The result is a modern, reliable and scalable solution that enables customers to become data-driven, reduce costs and fuel growth.
Founded late 2018, Watchful is serving several Fortune 500 companies
About This Position:
The Strategic Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with executive leadership, Sales and Product teams to ensure Watchful's top-tier, enterprise customers achieve a significant return on investment and drive business success with our solutions.
With a focus on strategic enablement, the core function of this role is to provide best practices & synthesized, competitive insights to help drive user behavior and adoption in product as well as map Watchful’s solutions to existing customer workflows.
You will become a trusted advisor to these customers, will deeply understand their business and their needs, and help them maximize the value they get from Watchful.
Relationships & Health:
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with F500 customers ensuring that Watchful's solutions support the ongoing needs and business objectives for each customer
- Support expansion of your accounts–identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the account team
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end-users and their management to drive product adoption
Enablement & Nurture:
- Work creatively & collaboratively with internal teams to identify repeatable strategies and playbooks designed to drive user engagement, product adoption, value realization and customer loyalty
- Piece together competitive discoveries to create a complete picture for customers. Communicate the learnings in a visual and coherent manner and look for opportunities to drive a wider impact cross-organization
- 8+ years of experience in a client-facing role ideally customer success, managing relationships with large, global, and complex organizations, preferably working with a B2B SaaS product
- Be able to travel up to 20% of the time to customer meetings
- Strong track record working against growth and retention targets and hitting/surpassing those KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience building authentic business relationships with C-Level and individual contributors alike, and dealing effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Analytic chops, with a bias towards solving real-world, day-to-day challenges and an ability to make the most of imperfect data
- Proven ability to create, present & articulate strategic discoveries & trends to executive customers through compelling presentations and deliverables (QBRs, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative, manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Experience with Salesforce and customer success tools
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university