Business Development Representative (BDR)
About The Position
Watchful is a competitive intelligence solution that provides Enterprise B2C clients the ability to benchmark their performance against their competitors, ensuring a best of class experience.
The Business Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What is the role
As a Watchful AI Business Development Representative (BDR), your main goal will be to generate new business opportunities. As a BDR, you will identify, engage, and educate B2C prospects about the value of Watchful, creating viable sales opportunities with these prospects. Your main tools will be calls, emails, LinkedIn, and creative channels to develop relationships with C-level executives.
- Generate new business opportunities - maintain growing SQL targets on a monthly basis
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s sales targets are met
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Be prepared to support activities by tracking and analyzing effectiveness in generating new business
- Be creative, outgoing, and persistent in contacting new customers and generating new business
- Willingness to work Eastern US hours 3-4 days a week (14:00-23:00 Monday-Thursday) (office in Sarona, TLV) and short days on Sunday.
- Native or Fluent English speaker
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional work environment
- Personal drive, energy, and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Great connector, able to start a conversation with everyone from all levels of management
- Interest in technology and tech business, previous technology experience a plus
- Previous sales development (SDR, BDR) experience - a huge advantage
- Experience in Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator etc - an advantage